The wild gourmets cheap

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Well not to every ones taste but The Works has the book in hard back rrp £20 £3.99.
Actually looks not a bad read mushroom broth anyone?
Dave

pheasant plucker

Tenderfoot
Mar 4, 2007
Birmingham, England
I've had a look at it in the past and thought it actually looked quite a nice read, and that it was a shame the program was'nt put over in the same way as the book. But I'm not one for the fancy cooking lol.

PP

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
I've had a look at it in the past and thought it actually looked quite a nice read, and that it was a shame the program was'nt put over in the same way as the book. But I'm not one for the fancy cooking lol.

PP

Na me either but has some camp craft and stuff in there of interest. Anyhoo at the price its less than some magazines.
Dave

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
I picked a copy up today and was going to post a heads up - you beat me to it Tommy!

For 4 quid I thought it wasn't a bad addition to the library, even though I'm veggie and there's a lot on killing furry/swimmy cuddly things.

Cheers,
Claudiasboris

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Yeah had a wee look through and lots of meat you veggies beware!
Guy explaining how to set up a wall tent with the poles etc quite good really as its easier to visualise than in Call of the Wild but thats as far as I have got!
Dave

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
I too picked up a copy yesterday but you beat me to the heads up.
I have had a flick through but I think its going to be one of those books where you read a bit then come back to it a while later and pick a different bit. If you know what I mean.

GS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE