The Survival Handbook By Raymond Mears - Revised Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilderbeast

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 9, 2008
Essex-Cardiff
This is a fine opportunity to own what can only be described as a collectable bushcraft antique! I am very begrudgingly selling my copy of The Survival Handbook: A Practical Guide to Woodcraft and Woodlore. This is Ray's first and widely considered best book. It was a very small run and the books are therefore very hard to come by and have greatly increased in value since his rise to fame.

This particular copy is in immaculate condition, the only dammage being a slight crease in the dust cover of the book. This is a chance to own a piece of bushcrafting history and also an investment as it is likely that this will increase in value as time goes on!

I am asking ?60 Posted ONO? Postage is Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded. Paypal or Bank Transfer only and buyer covers costs of Paypal.
DSCF0540.jpg

More info: The ISBN is 0-946609-88-8 and this makes it the original print of this book and therefore the only version that will retain/increase its value.

A word from me: To some of you this may seem expensive, it's actually cheaper than you'll find it a lot of places elsewhere. Also if you are going to spend a chunk of your hard earned cash on something, why spend it on something that will decrease in value as soon as you buy it? This should increase in value over time ?and? you will benefit enormously from it. Remember the whole point of this forum, knowledge, the most important piece of kit an outdoorsman can have. All in all, this is a perfectly sound investment and to any intellectuals amongst you, it is the physical embodiment of everything that is bushcraft - the summation of knowledge gathered from years of experience.

All the best,

Will

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE