The great big Ropeman Sale: Rucksacks

Ropeman

Forager
Apr 16, 2005
Aberdeen
As I’ve decided that I can’t live without a Kifaru rucksack, a few things are going up for sale. As there are so many, I’ve split the ads into sections, this is for rucksacks, look elsewhere for torches, fixed blades and folders.

First up, a Karrimor Sabre 45 Price SOLD Perfect comdition, I never got round to using it for anything as I still tend to use my Hot Patrol for day hikes. Will accept PLCE side pockets. As used by Ray Mears if that helps.

Sabre1.jpg

sabre2.jpg

Next, a Snugpak Rocket pack SOLD PENDING FUNDS. Size is 40 litres without pockets and 60 litres with. Designed to be worn over a belt kit, I only used this for one long day hike as I didn’t like it , don’t know why, it just didn’t fit. Very good condition except that I very carefully cut out the two covers (one DPM, one Sand) to free the bottom pocket for carrying stuff. The covers are included and still work perfectly well.

snugpak1.jpg

snugpak2.jpg

And finally, A Maxpedition H2 Waistpack SOLD As new condition, just not right for the job I wanted.

DSCF0351.jpg

All prices include postage and packing (Recorded for cheaper items, RMSD for expensive ones)

Email or PM for any further info. Thanks very much for looking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE