The clearout continues... Price Drops!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Hi all,

Still trying to make space for all the new toys I got over Christmas so have another round of bits on offer, I have also added a few bits from another thread to keep things tidy.

All prices include PayPal fees and Royal Mail recorded delivery.

First up a Stearns dry wear realtree advantage waterproof jacket.
This has a quilted lining and has never been worn. Size medium.
£25

u5asanev.jpg

7uvygedu.jpg

Next are the matching trousers to the above also with quilted lining. Size medium.
£25 - if you want the jacket and trousers as a set knock off £5 as I will combine postage.

hegu7aqy.jpg

Realtree advantage camouflaged holdall, I didn't think to measure this when I took pics but approximately 2.5ft long by 1ft deep/high.
£15

aby9uryv.jpg

Realtree advantage cap, small/medium.
£7
ydyhyryp.jpg

Cold Steel OSS knife with kydex sheath - over 18's only
£50

averuqu3.jpg

Walter P99 tactical knife with belt sheath that doubles as a shoulder carrier. This is a solid heavy duty knife and never been used - over 18's only.
£45

utetehe8.jpg

a8emuqe5.jpg

Hennessey hammock expedition Asym with hennessey hex fly in green and snakeskins. This is the Velcro opening model and is used but in great condition.
£90

nyzane6e.jpg

British army shirt, I think it's soldier '95 pattern. Medium/large. I bought this from a surplus place but in great condition.
£15

ne7abada.jpg

All the best, Hamster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2012
Surbiton, Surrey
Right, in an effort to get this lot shifted and stop swmbo moaning about space how about -

£15 each for the Realtree Jacket and trousers or £25 the pair
£10 for the Realtree Holdall
£40 for the Cold Steel OSS
£40 for the Walther P99 knife
£80 for the Henessey Hammock, Hex fly and Snakeskins
£10 for the Camo Shirt

All prices include PayPal fees and RMRD.

Cheers, Hamster

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
I'll take the jacket and trousers if they will fit. Could you measure them for me please.

Jacket
pit to pit
pit to cuff
collar to bottom
Trousers
Waist size
inside leg

Cheers

Grebby

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE