TBS Boar Bushcraft Knife & Benchmade 162 Buscrafter knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mantanna

Dec 23, 2013
London
TBS Boar Bushcraft Knife - 14C28N Stainless and Micarta. Excellent used condition.

The excellent sheath is a horizontal carry as well. I will take some pictures of actual knife and send to anyone interested. So you know my son attempted to sharpen it on a stone once, left some marks that should be polished out one day, nothing serious.. so comes with it's own inbuilt patina however.. the edge is razor and completely ding free..assured!

Here is a link for further info:

http://www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/t...ta-13866-p.asp

Main Features:

14C28N Sandvik Stainless - 3.6mm thick
4 3/8" (110mm) length blade
4 3/4" (120mm) length handle
Polished Micarta
Multi purpose, high quality leather sheath

£90.00 Delivered and I'll pay the PayPal fees. Over 18's only!

BenchMade 162 Bushcrafter made in the USA

Absolutely Brand new, just as photo. Never been used in any way,
It has a high ground drop-point blade with polished finish using S30V stainless steel (58-60HRC) which will keep an edge better than most. The handle is hand- blended and contoured green G10 with red vulcanized spacer held together with pressed titanium tubing. The sheath is brushed full-grain buckskin leather sheath with D-ring and flint rod loop and retention strap.

£145.00 + postage and I'll pay PayPal fees. A genuine saving over one from a shop. Over 18's only!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE