Tasmanian Tiger Arizona MKII Jacket XXL NOW £125

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Tasmanian Tiger Arizona MKII Jacket XXL​

I bought this jacket in January this year. It has only been worn about 5 times so it is in perfect condition. Unfortunately its slightly too small for me now.

I have lots of other jackets that fit better so this one can go. The build quality is amazing on these jackets and worth every penny of the very high price. They are used extensively in Germany by the military all over the world.

The jacket has a removable liner that can be worn on its on or zipped into the jacket in cold weather.

More info can be found about the jacket on the following site. (this is where I bought it)

http://www.outdoorgb.com/p/Tasmanian_Tiger_Arizona_MKII_Jacket/?SelectedItem=641804

Sorry about the poor pics, it proved hard to photograph well. It is in great condition and any marks are dust I think I still have the labels somewhere but these have obviously been removed.

I would like £160, Now £155, Now £150, NOW £140, NOW £130, NOW £125 including fees and postage please.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE