swedish army triangia set and what does it go in?

slasha9

Forager
Nov 28, 2004
Cannock
woodlife.ning.com
What did they live in originally?

I am lucky enough to have an LK70 Swedish Army Bergen and there are three exterior pockets, the one on the front of the bergen is tailor made to fit the SAT, which came first? the SAT or the LK70? well I couldn't say off the top of my head but it's such a neat fit it's obvious that the pouch and the SAT are a matched pair. Oddly enough I also have the LK30 which hasn't got anywhere to store the SAT other than inside the main pack (there are no exterior pouches on that one at all)

HTH

Sean

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Or the original way
105.jpg

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
They fit quite nicely in the swiss double pouches "Here", they are joined in the middle by a strip of webbing that can be sliced without damaging either pouch. These pouches are some sort of synthetic fabric with a rubbery coating on the outer, spanish clips and seem to be quite durable. No affiliation with the seller, just a happy customer, he also sells the kuksa (cup) which fits inside the pans.

Ronnie

Settler
Oct 7, 2010
Highland
Mine fits quite nicely in a standard PLCE side pouch, along with brew kit, water filter and enough food to last me several days.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE