Swaps: Garmin GPS for almost anything....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Conan257

Jan 21, 2011
Lincoln
Moving on to another model, so up for sale is my Garmin Etrex H GPS. Had to move on as the cable supplied doesn't work with windows 8, other cables can be sourced which do, I decided to take the chance to upgrade.

Comes with 2 bike mounts, usb cable, driver disc, manual, quick start and warranty info. All boxed.

Device is in very good shape with new batteries. Box is a bit bashed, but does the job.

Very good starter GPS, does all sorts of bit including route information. Works well to track a route and upload it to Endomondo etc. Save using your phone and running its battery down!

Excellent for all kinds of GPS use, geocaching, hiking, cycling etc etc.

Willing to consider most swaps. I've this valued at £50 so looking for something of similar value.

Clothes: I'm 5'9", 33/34" waist, 32" leg (wear things slightly baggy). Will consider trousers that are new/nearly new.

Camelbak in decent condition.

Underquilt for hammock.

Anything else that's going?

Conan257

Jan 21, 2011
Lincoln
It's serial to usb, which has a chip to change the language... The maker doesn't support Windows 8, trust me, tried.

Probably going to get an Etrex 20/30... Waiting till after the sales start...

Swap in progress. Thanks!

Bowlander

Nov 28, 2011
Forest of Bowland
I'm still on windows 7, something to bear in mind when I upgrade.

The etrex20 I have is great, would go for the 30 in hindsight as I've taken up running and it can link to a hrm. I get all my gps kit from handtec.co.uk, no ties just satisfied customer!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE