Swap - Landi fixed blade knife & sheath for a folding knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blue_boy

Mar 12, 2009
Wigan - UK
Hi, I’m looking to see if anybody fancies doing a swap for this Landi?

The knife is in good condition still with its original edge, but the sheath is damaged in a few places as detailed in the photographs. The blade length is 8cm and handle is 11.5cm. This was custom built for me by John Landi about 7 / 8 ish years ago but unfortunately I‘ve hardly used it.

My go to knife is the Faulkner F1 and to be totally honest the F1 is indestructible and I can’t see me very getting to use the Landi.

Its such a shame that its not being put to good use so I’m looking to swap it for a folding knife that I will get a lot more use out of.

I really can’t remember how much it originally cost but it was a substantial amount at the time.

I’m looking for something along the lines of a folding knife with a drop point blade, wooden handle, 3 to 3.5” blade and no belt clip… Or something close to this spec, if at all possible (the no belt clip is a must though)…

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 24
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 21
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 20

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Hello, I have 2 excellent knives in the for sale section,
page 3 "Reduced 2 handmade knives for sale or trade" .
If you have chance, google them they both have super pedigree. I would be happy to swap with your Landi . Possibly Worth a look ???
Cheers
Merv

blue_boy

Mar 12, 2009
Wigan - UK
Hiya Merv, thank you for the very kind offer but they are just not what I'm after at the moment.

They both look like quality bits of kit and I'm sure you won't have any trouble moving them on!

Thanks again for the offer, it was very much appreciated...

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Hi, thanks for letting me know. Looks like a great knife. Hope you find a good swap.
Cheers Merv

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE