swap. 22 hw77 full length

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Marco1981

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 18, 2011
Orkney
Have a ,22 hw77 with a few mods. End catch removed and a hw97 mk1 moderator fitted. V-mach spring and piston seal. Hw97 synthetic spring guide and a top hat from chambers fitted. Stock has had original varnish removed and has been stained with rosewood dye, then oiled up.
A few marks to Metalwork, bluing thin in places, but nothing that detracts from how good and accurate the old girl is. She is 25 by the way and the older ones are far superior by most peoples standards.
Sports a nikko Stirling mountmastet 3-9x40 scope. Can post by rmsd only, unless you fancy a trip to Orkney to collect.
As cash value, I expect she is worth 200. But will swap/part ex depending on what is offered. Not really sure what I am looking for, but not knives. Have enough knives to sink a small boat. Try me.

Pic below.

Last edited:

Marco1981

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 18, 2011
Orkney
Sorry, wasn't aware of that. But I would accept offers of items to the value of 200. Anybody with a good crossbow kit looking for trades?

Marco1981

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 18, 2011
Orkney
b8f2f2c5.jpg

Hope that works.

And bump. Open to offers

Last edited:

Marco1981

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 18, 2011
Orkney
Things I could be interested in,

A good crossbow kit.
A sturdy 2 or 3 man tent (it gets pretty windy up here).
Clothing, I am a large size in chest and 34-36 inch waste, 32 leg.
Solid fuel stove.
Or a combination of items to make up the value of my rifle
Don't need hammocks, sleeping bags or mats, or coats. Sorry.

Last edited:

Marco1981

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 18, 2011
Orkney
Hi jackdaw. Is it the orange one, or does it have a green nylon flysheet? I am worried about weight, especially when wet. What is its condition?
Any tears or repairs?

Jackdaw

It's the orange version. I have only used it a couple of time. It is pretty heavy compared to the lightweight options you have these days but if the weather gets fierce then you can't really do any better.

It is in great condition. No tears or rips and it hasn't even faded in the sun like some do over time. The only issue is that I discarded the outer carry cover preferring to use an Ortlieb waterproof bag instead which it will come in.

You certainly don't want to be lugging one around on your own but it is a three man tent so you shouldn't have to. I used them religiously whilst a junior in the army and carried them up many a hill (both wet and dry). I even used one at the Everest Base Camp back in 1992 which is what they were designed for. It also has what I consider to be the only real outer pitch first design that actually works.

Marco1981

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 18, 2011
Orkney
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. The reason I need a two to three man tent is because I have dogs and none of them will help with carrying, so will have to give it a miss. It seems like a good offer, but the weight is the drawback.
Edit.
Sod it let's go for it. Pm coming your way.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE