Swannie Bush shirt on ebay - is it legit?

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
I've never seen a Bush shirt with a lining before, what do you folks reckon about this one?

Is it a knock off?

I think it may be genuine, mine has a grey 'liner' which covers the shoulders and then lines the inside of the hood. I have never seen a biege liner and the one on ebay doesn't have a pocket. Maybe those were options in those days? The listing features a photo of the Swanndri label though.

Here is my one...
swannie.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
It looks like one of the older labels but I've not been able to find a match yet, there's so many different variations.

The quality looks good as far as I can tell from the pics

I've had a glance through his/her other listings and I reckon its the genuine article. A real bargain for someone at that price especially as many folk seem worried about the current production facilities having moved to China. :)

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I have the same one as Sandbender. It has the chest pocket and a small tab that fastens at the neck.
The one in the link doesnt appear to have either. I dont know if they changed at some point in time.
Mine also has a gray liner that stops just below the waist.

The do appear to be a couple of differences but wouldnt like to say its not genuine.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE