Swanni

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Swandri Ranger shirt, Size XL

Fawn and Olive (like ray mears wears)

Only been worn once - £40.00

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Gary said:
Swandri Ranger shirt, Size XL

Fawn and Olive (like ray mears wears)

Only been worn once - £40.00
how low, resorting to name dropping now! :nana: Now if you had said "as worn by myself" I would have snapped it up :eek:):

tomtom, at least if you are smaller in stature you could still wear it. It don't work the other way round, at least I find :) My wife is an expert at 're-sizing my nicest wool jumpers to just fit her nicely :roll: :)

I guess you could do a similar trick with a Swanndri if you put it in a hot enough wash :wink:

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Moonraker said:
how low, resorting to name dropping now! :nana: Now if you had said "as worn by myself" I would have snapped it up :eek:):

tomtom, at least if you are smaller in stature you could still wear it. It don't work the other way round, at least I find :) My wife is an expert at 're-sizing my nicest wool jumpers to just fit her nicely :roll: :)

I guess you could do a similar trick with a Swanndri if you put it in a hot enough wash :wink:
:super:
And if it shrinks too small tomtom you can put it on your action man :lol: :nana:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Moonraker said:

Ok MR, as worn by me - once! :nana:

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Gary said:
Ok MR, as worn by me - once! :nana:
Dam! Now you say :)

And isn't it time that they brought out a 'Bushcrafter' Action Man :?: They seem to have every other kind of 'non-military' activity covered. :naughty:

Paganwolf

Jul 26, 2004
Essex, Uk
www.WoodlifeTrails.com
Great idea!!! with movable bow drilling action :shock: comes with hoochi,sleeping and bivvi bag.......i think were onto a winner here! :super: :rolmao: this time next year we'll be milionairs! :rolmao:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Moonraker said:
Dam! Now you say :)

And isn't it time that they brought out a 'Bushcrafter' Action Man :?: They seem to have every other kind of 'non-military' activity covered. :naughty:

Ya that is actually a good Idea! Who was after a business idea?

The action man could have a battery powered bow drill action so you wouldnt need to bow drill yourself just use your action man!!

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
My brother & his pal came home on leave and spent a couple of nights sleeping on our living room floor....I got up one night about 3.30am to see what on earth they were doing....after a bottle of jaggermeister?? they'd found my sons' Action Force toys and were complaining furiously that the kids toys had the new rifles and boots before the British army did. I left them to it, but my phone bill went nuts 'cos the sods phoned back to Germany while blitzed and woke up half the barracks to tell *them* about it too :roll:
Sooo, has anyone actualy *checked* to *see* if there's a Bushman actionman....complete with all functional parts? :wink: Actually there's a sort of Lego one, from one of the jungle scenes and I think Playmobil do a set too.
Toddy

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Toddy said:
after a bottle of jaggermeister?? Toddy

Do you know where you can get this stuff over here? Or did they bring it over with them? I'm not a big drinker but I loved this stuff!!!! :eek:):

I've looked in every off liecence I know and can't see it!!!

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
bambodoggy said:
Do you know where you can get this stuff over here? Or did they bring it over with them? I'm not a big drinker but I loved this stuff!!!! :eek:):

Dont do it Bambam - those little bottles will kill you - or make you sterile or blind or something bad!

shinobi

Settler
Oct 19, 2004
Eastbourne, Sussex.
www.sussar.org
bambodoggy said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen it in quite a few shops around here. It's very common in a lot of pubs and clubs in Brighton.

I could pick you up a bottle for the weekend if you like. I know you've volunteered for medic duties over the weekend, so I'll hang on to it until Sunday if you like? :naughty:

Martin

P.s. Gary is still trying to sell his Swanni !! (There, is that better Gary?)

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Sorry Gary....I'm getting very bad at hijacking other peoples threads!!!! :nono: think I must have picked up the habit on the Ashdown threads..lol :rolmao:

thought you'd sold it to "Lou1661"......

I'm a BAD Doggy!!!! :naughty:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
bambodoggy said:
Sorry Gary....I'm getting very bad at hijacking other peoples threads!!!! :nono: think I must have picked up the habit on the Ashdown threads..lol :rolmao:

thought you'd sold it to "Lou1661"......

I'm a BAD Doggy!!!! :naughty:

No worries Bambam - Not sure who its sold to yet - Lou1661 has second refusal though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE