Swanndri Jacket Xl £70

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
Hi all, time to sell the Swannie.

I bought it on the off chance it would fit; it doesn't. I'm about a 50" chest, and although I can get the jacket to do up, it isn't comfortable, therefore it has to go. I've only tried on twice and then left in the wardrobe. It is in very good condition, with no marks or damage/repair that I can see. It is size XL, and I think would comfortably fit someone with a 46/48" chest. It is a dark tartan with various colours in it - I will post pictures in the next couple of days. Item is located in Yorkshire.

I am open to offers, but would like £85 £70 for this please. Postage will be extra, and I would prefer collection, as it is rather bulky/heavy.

Last edited:

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
Drliamski - If I didn't already have one, I would, but I already have more than enough, sorry.

I am open to offers on the price, so don't be shy!

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
Here are some pictures. Please note the size is XL not Large, as originally stated (serves me right for starting the thread without the jacket next to me!)

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
Bump - I will consider postage, but would estimate this to be in the region of £10 due to the weight.

Will also consider swaps

Last edited:

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
If you register with my Hermes, it will be in the region of £5 with a signature and insurance.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE