Suppliers - Snow Peak

Beardy

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 28, 2010
UK
Does anyone know if these fit onto the bottom of a Nalgene or Sigg type bottle (either the 1L or smaller types)? A nesting cup would make for a nice and handy brew-up set a la 58 bottle and Crusader mug or US canteen and metal mug.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
you could try ultralight outdoor gear.They are exceeding nice folks to deal with and seem competitive.
I have Msr Titanium pans which work well and weigh nowt but do tend to burn quickly.Some of the anodised aluminium stuff around now is pretty good too and very light but without the price tag. "backpackinglight" can be worth a look too.
Cheers , Simon

preacherman

May 21, 2008
Cork, Ireland
Does anyone know if these fit onto the bottom of a Nalgene or Sigg type bottle (either the 1L or smaller types)? A nesting cup would make for a nice and handy brew-up set a la 58 bottle and Crusader mug or US canteen and metal mug.

Hi Beardy,

I use a Vargo Ti-Lite mug ... this is the perfect fit for a 1 litre nalgene ... it has a lid with drain holes and is big enough for my main meal of the day when I am out ... I got mine here ...http://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/product91.asp

BPL are a well respected store so if you have any queries about this mug just email them. No connection etc just a satisfied customer ...

Andrew

Beardy

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 28, 2010
UK
Excellent, thanks Preacher! Will have to get in touch with BPL and see what they've got

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Hi Beardy,

I use a Vargo Ti-Lite mug ... this is the perfect fit for a 1 litre nalgene ... it has a lid with drain holes and is big enough for my main meal of the day when I am out ... I got mine here ...http://www.backpackinglight.co.uk/product91.asp

BPL are a well respected store so if you have any queries about this mug just email them. No connection etc just a satisfied customer ...

Andrew

I have that mug and although its great its a bit large for a brew?
I end up taking a folding cup to drink out of. For my brew kit (walking) I would like a smaller version of that mug ideally with a lid to use in conjunction with my home made alchol stove any suggestions? Doesnt have to be ti. I just fancy something a bit more elegent than the crusader!
dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE