Sunday walk out

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Hi with the sun being out i decided to take a walk out with the dog and to try out my new camera i managed to get a few pics for you all to see hope you like them atb phil.:)

uoting065.jpg

uoting004.jpg

uoting008.jpg

uoting011.jpg

uoting023.jpg

uoting029.jpg

uoting030.jpg

uoting036.jpg

uoting054.jpg

uoting058.jpg

uoting069.jpg

uoting070.jpg

uoting071.jpg

uoting067.jpg

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Ecellent! I once had to do a "walk around" sales pitch to some oddball rich guy who rode one out off his converted van and didn't step off it the whole time I was talking and showing him round, till he went to go sign the deal off with the boss, who's office was upstairs. I thought it was gonna be awkward seeing as we didn't have a lift, buthe just rumbled up to the stairs, hoped off and skipped up the stairs? Weird. But hey if you have the money to buy an A109 to run your girlfriend up to London for shopping why not.

keen-edge

Nov 14, 2009
midlands
Ecellent! I once had to do a "walk around" sales pitch to some oddball rich guy who rode one out off his converted van and didn't step off it the whole time I was talking and showing him round, till he went to go sign the deal off with the boss, who's office was upstairs. I thought it was gonna be awkward seeing as we didn't have a lift, buthe just rumbled up to the stairs, hoped off and skipped up the stairs? Weird. But hey if you have the money to buy an A109 to run your girlfriend up to London for shopping why not.
Well if you ever get the chance to go to the cannock chase visitors center you can hire one out :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE