Stu Mitchell Utility

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
NOW SOLD :) !!!!!

Going to give this another try!! This is one of stu's Utility knives #421 in RWL34 with beautiful dessert ironwood scales, complemented with black and red liners. 9" oal, Blade 4 1/4" long made from 5mm stock with tapered tang and bevelled top edge. It comes complete with an Alan Wood black buffalo dangler sheath with firesteel holder.
Now, technically this is classed (By Stu!!) as a second - the reason being that the right hand scale is about 1/2 a mm longer than the left scale at the front!!! Not a noticable fault unless you look really hard!!! Also there is a slight sheath "rub" line above the front rivet on the left hand scale - can't get it to show on the photo's!!!
The knife is "as new", been carried but never cut a thing!! and it will cut as it's been off to longstrider!!!! :)

NOW SOLD !!!!! Looking for £195 including pp fee's and RMSD Cash Offers Considered :) NOW INCLUDING THE TWO SHEATHS SHOWN BELOW !!!!!!

You must be over 18yrs to buy and sorry NO TRADES!!!!!!!!!

4211.jpg

421b.jpg

421e.jpg

4215.jpg

Pic's of the sheaths - the Black buffalo one is a Alan Wood and the Brown one is its original "Neck Sheath supplied by Stu and I had it converted to dangler by Robevs79 (easily converted back to neck sheath by removing two screws!!!)
20130123_123338.jpg

20130123_123328.jpg

Best pic' I could manage with my phone camera of the scales - the right top edge of the scale is just a "smidge" longer than the left - even less on the under edge :)
20130123_123610.jpg

Sorry NO Trades :)

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
You're an evil man!
dont need more sharps.. don't need more sharps.. don't need more sharps.. don't need more sharps...
Simon

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
I use to have a Stuart Mitchell fixed blade and I still do have a nice little Shing baby bushy so I don't need them.
You two aren't my friends at all! You're just trying to turn me into more of a kit junkie!
Don't need more sharps....don't need more sharps....don't need more sharps

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Of course I WANT it!
I wish I could afford it : such a beautiful piece of work.

My tarp arrived without the knife wrapped up inside though - I'm gutted! :nutkick:
Very pleased with the tarp so have a bump and sell this knife before my willpower gives in.
Cheers , Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE