Steve Ralph Longbows in Yorkshire?

Badger74

Jun 10, 2008
Ex Leeds, now Killala
I did have one of his sycamore bows. I do regret selling it on; the only reason was at 65lbs i thought it was too much for the reenactment battlefield. Other than that it was fine for me.

Paul72

Nomad
Jan 29, 2010
Northern Ireland
I don't live in Yorkshire (can't help you that way!) but I do have a Steve Ralphs longbow I use regularly and I couldn't recommend it enough. They are beautifully made (better than Bickerstaffe IMHO ;), shoot great and will last. I got mine 10 years ago and I'm still using it without any problems. He's a very easy going guy to deal with as well and will make the bow exactly to your needs.

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I don't live in Yorkshire (can't help you that way!) but I do have a Steve Ralphs longbow I use regularly and I couldn't recommend it enough. They are beautifully made (better than Bickerstaffe IMHO ;), shoot great and will last. I got mine 10 years ago and I'm still using it without any problems. He's a very easy going guy to deal with as well and will make the bow exactly to your needs.

I am being advised by a guy at my archery club (a previous British longbow champion) that I should always try before I buy - but Steve is in Norfolk and I'm not so that isn't exactly an easy option, but equally he comes highly recommended and is very competitively priced.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE