Stainless Steel grill Heads Up

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Looks good mate, nice find

Direct link here to it:
http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/invt/0184194

A few of my friends have taken to using a hand held grill that folds over and locks the food in. Easy to move about and turn over without worries of your food jumping into the flames.

Not got one myself, but after last weeks session and 2 out of my 3 pieces of bacon ending up in the fire ( not when i put them on, no that's too easy.... only about 30 secs before they were done.... :censored:) .... I'm contemplating getting one.

About £4 over here tho, but will slide into a pack, however the handles aren't foldable, so could be a problem.

Cheers
Carlo

gorilla

Settler
Jun 8, 2007
merseyside, england
i saw those giancarlo, but the size put me off a bit, plus the fact that they're quite open, and from experience, wire baskety things are a pain in the proverbial to clean - this'll only need a quick scrub on each side and done - i've put it in an old 12"lp cover to keep the rest of my kit clean!

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Ahh I see, not had to clean one myself...that's why i use theirs then! ;)

Looking for grills, just come across this:

412285.jpg

"12-in. Square Stainless Steel BBQ Grill Wok
image-959114-10379236

This grill basket is 2.25" deep so there’s enough room to toss around and grill your favourite veggies, shrimp and scallops. Before using, spray or brush a light coat of oil on the grid to ensure a non-stick surface for your foods. Cook and stir as needed until the food is done on all sides."

Wouldn't want to carry it with me, but looks like it could be fun.
Looks like a "sump guard" I had on Mini tho! :)

Cheers
Carlo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE