stabilized box elder bushy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
Blade O1 tool steel 100mm long, 26mm wide with a spine of 4mm, the bevel is flat scandi ground and the whole blade highly polished and heat treated to RC58/59.

the handle is 125mm long, the scales are of stabilized box elder backed with navy blue fibre liners, these are held in place with 2x 1/4 mosaic pins and a 3/8 mosaic lanyard tube

a veg tanned sheath with fire steel holder left or right handed with dangler will be supplied with the knife

I'm asking £90 inc paypal & postage.
Sold Thanks
boxelderbushy002.jpg

boxelderbushy003.jpg

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Very pretty Ian and no doubt a user to boot aswell.

You have no idea how tempted I am.

Can someone else PLEASE hurry up and buy this and remove the temptation from my grasp!!!

Have purchased one of Ian's Knifes previously and am over the moon with it, excellent workmanship at a working mans price.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Ian ,as a bit of feedback for the future I really liked the mosaic pins on this one , Cant quite make it out but is the lanyard hole surround an extensions of the mosaic's?? Both sides??

If you do another one like this in a few months time with a longer , wider blade I'll see if i can rip your arm off for it!!!!

Cobweb

Native
Aug 30, 2007
South Shropshire
I know it's been sold but I just wanted to say that it's a beautiful knife, I especally like the attention to detail with the pins, and the wood colouration is very nice.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
Ian ,as a bit of feedback for the future I really liked the mosaic pins on this one , Cant quite make it out but is the lanyard hole surround an extensions of the mosaic's?? Both sides??

If you do another one like this in a few months time with a longer , wider blade I'll see if i can rip your arm off for it!!!!

Hi mate

the lanyard tube is a 3/8 tube with a 1/4 tube inside it the space between both tubes is taken up with smaller rods, tubes and black epoxy to give the mosaic pattern

Ian

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
:D :D This is the most beautiful knife in the flesh, an absolute stunner Ian! Anyone buying an Elma knife will not be disappointed. The quality of this makes it almost too good to use....................................almost! I may be tempted though, well too late already used for a few fuzz sticks and a bit of whittling!:eek: :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE