Spyderco Sage 3 (NIB) and Fallkniven U1 (NIB)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Spyderco Sage 3 (NIB) and Fallkniven U1 (NIB)​

I have just made a new purchase of a new slip joint so I am looking to recoup a little money! Both of these knives are literally new in their boxes! They haven't even cut a piece of paper! Sorry about the quality of the pics, i'm afraid I have very poor photography skills and a very old camera. Any marks in pics are dust on the lens not marks on the blades. I will attempt some better pics later!

As always, prices include RMSD and fees. 1st person to post 'i'll take it' followed by a PM gets it. They will both be advertised on another forum.
STRICTLY OVER 18'S ONLY

Spyderco Sage 3 (As New)

I bought this two weeks ago. It has been opened and closed a handful of times but thats it. Super smooth opening action and very sharp blade. Really nice 'Bolt Blue' G10 handle. More info can be found here:

http://www.heinnie.com/Knives/Spyderco-Knives/Spyderco-Sage-3-Bolt-Blue/p-92-191-7057/

I would like 85, NOW 80, NOW £75 , Now Sold pounds including P&P and fees.

Picture132-1.jpg

Picture133-1.jpg

Picture135-1.jpg

Fallkniven U1 (Blue Bone - As New)

Again, very recent purchase that hasn't cut anything! I had intended to use this but again it hasn't cut anything or left the house! I will include the box, U1 pouch and a leather DC3 pouch that fits the knife perfectly.

I would like 80, NOW 75 pounds, NOW SOLD including P&P and fees.

Picture128-1.jpg

Picture131-1.jpg

Picture130-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE