Spyderco Ladybugs - great little blades

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Evening all.

Three Ladybugs for sale. Great for in a back-up kit - nice bright colours so won't get lost! All in new condition without boxes. Any marks will get a wipe off before posting - blades are immaculate.
Prices include UK posting and paypal fees. Outside UK please pm for a posting price.

Cheers :D

K
Ladybug yellow - H1 steel (seriously corrosion resistant), plain edge £30 (£42.95 on Heinnies)SOLD, thanks

Ladybug Purple - plain edge £23 (£33.95 on Heinnies) SOLD, thanks

Ladybug Red - older/rarer model, combi edge £22 SOLD, thanks

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2015
notts
Hi. I would take the purple one please. Looks like I cannot send PMs as I am a new member. Please PM me your email if the knife is still available. Thx.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Hi lemo,

Thanks for your interest. I cannot send you a pm either yet. I don't get the option when I go on your profile - I suspect your account needs full activation. I am happy to hold it for you until we can get in touch.

K

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It's two things; you need to be a member who has been 'approved' by a Mod or Admin, which you have, and you need to have more posts than you have before you are allowed to pm.

Go and join in some of the conversations :D

cheers,
Toddy

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
It's two things; you need to be a member who has been 'approved' by a Mod or Admin, which you have, and you need to have more posts than you have before you are allowed to pm.

Go and join in some of the conversations :D

cheers,
Toddy

Thanks Mary - I've managed to sort this out now for lemo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE