Spyderco Bug

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
These are tiny, but still hold a good edge and are full of Spyderco goodness.

Specs:
length overall 2 7/8" (73mm) blade length 1 5/16" (33mm) blade steel 3Cr13MoV
length closed 1 5/8" (41 mm) cutting edge 1 1/8" (29mm) weight .4oz (12g)
hole diameter 3/16" (5 mm) blade thickness 1/16" (1.75mm) handle material Stainless Steel

I'd love to offer a deal on these but I have to do an age verification check every time I sell a blade and this costs a few bob.
:(

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:approve: They are really really useful. Quite surprisingly so for something so small. Mine hangs on my keyring and looks totally innocuous, but it's a blooming useful wee, sharp, blade.

Could you not maybe off a certain number at at good price to a group of folks going to a specific meet up, that way it's face to face so to speak ?

You haven't given a price that you would normally sell them at on your original post on this thread, Mark. I know I'm interested since Christmas is coming and stocking fillers and crackers need buying :D

cheers,
Toddy

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
£6.95 a pop, plus carriage. Normally £3.95 which in this case covers me for the age check and cost of packaging and postage.
I suppose I could offer P&P at £2.95 to peeps and this would just about see me right for the age jiggery pockery + jiffy + stamp.

Alternatively I'll be taking a handful down to Middlewood with me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE