Spotify playlists...

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Well aware of what spotify is, been on there for 6 years and compiled a ridiculous amount of music in that time. Never done anything with spotify apart from listen to music though. I always get annoyed when these things go from simple and effective to pushing links to your social media so others can see what you're playing. Sounds harsh but I couldn't care less what my friends are listening to. Used to be into Myspace when it was for bands as well, that didn't take long to go from decent to ridiculous, glad spotify is still going...

xylaria

I have just discovered spotify, i downloaded the freeware version Friday. I haven' t got a playlist yet. The dubstep trance list was nice to listrn to while working though. There was plenty of stuff I hadnt come across before.

Last edited:

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Ya, friends can be a great source of new music,I agree. We've always given each other the heads up when finding something new and exciting and we're all guilty of digging through the crates virtually as well as literally, I don't tend to find things through all these 'if you like this, you might like this' lists. Its a great idea though and the technology is getting better for that sort of thing. Dread to think what i've spent on cassettes,CD's, vinyl and mini discs over the years,I do love spotify for this reason. Anyone that hasn't tried it should get on it if they like music.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE