special forces camo net?

RAPPLEBY2000

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 2, 2003
England
could this be the one?

yes it's a funny colour certainly not camo but look at the construction!
i know it's not identical but it's damn simular!

eingefaerbtesnetz.jpg

this is the info shown with the net:

Eingefärbtes Tarnnetz

Leicht gebraucht - Randeinfassung mit Ösen für Karabiner. Ösenabstand ca. 40 cm. Farbe: RAL 6018. B1 nach DIN 4102 schwer entflammbar.

Ideal als Pergolaabdeckung. Erstklassiger Sichtschutz bei Ihrer Fussball- Übertragung im Freien. Auch geeignet zum Abschatten der Leinwand.
Preis pro Stück: 95,00 Euro
Nur noch 11 Stück auf Lager!
Jetzt zugreifen!
-- 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Stück ca. 2,5m x 5,8m

Einzelverkauf möglich!

yes i'm afraid it's not english! if you press the "mehr details"link you get not suprizingly more details shown below!:

Eingefärbtes Tarnnetz

Leicht gebraucht - Randeinfassung mit Ösen für Karabiner. Ösenabstand ca. 40 cm. Farbe : RAL 6018
B1 nach DIN 4102 schwer entflammbar

Ideal als Pergolaabdeckung. Erstklassiger Sichtschutz bei Ihrer Fussball- Übertragung im Freien. Auch geeignet zum Abschatten der Leinwand.

and this photo
eingefaerbtesnetz_gr.jpg

and this
eingefaerbtesnetz2_gr.jpg

there is a down side to this in my very poor pigeon german i figured out referances to "football", "Carabina"
and 2,5 m x 5,8 m = 113,68 €/Stück (stuck = piece so €113.68 per piece(net)? sounds pricey! :eek:

heres the link:
Heres where I found it!

Porcupine

Forager
Aug 24, 2005
Leek,The Netherlands
the odd thing is the price at the site is 95 euro,then when you click the link it is 113,68 euro.....

the website states further it is a colored camo netting with some mumbo jumbo about wich colour it is and that its hard to set on fire. ideal for using on your pergola and to keep people from watching whatever you do behind it.

gotta admit that all in all im not very impressed,its about as camouflaged as an elefant in a cherry tree with its nails painted red.

Brian

Settler
Nov 6, 2003
Saltburn
Rich,

That is nasty, I'm not sure what environment you would use it in, not much use in UK (I know the majority of living creatures don't see colour but the original net was designed to hide from humans). I'm on Woodland Survival Crafts OCN Bushcraft course in September, are you going to be there, if so I'll see if I can squeeze a net in my bag and show you a real one mate. :D

Brian

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE