some leather work ready for christmas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
here is some of the work that i have been working on for customers for the christmas rush.
i havent been on a lot lately because i lost my uncle then a couple of days later my friend decided that he didn't want to be here any more, so 2 funerals, and to be honest it knocked the stuffing out of me, and i could not concentrate, so for the customers that have been trying to get hold of me i do apologise, feel a little better now, so have started to do my correspondence.
any how hope you like them.
first up is a multi carry for one of our members for an s1, he wanted this left handed and to house a dc3, i do like to do stuff for the leftys as i no they struggle to get quality stuff, as its mainly catered for us righties.
IMG_4155 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4156 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4159 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4157 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4166 by lucky_lee, on Flickr
and here are some others i have done, for others.
sheaths for my customers, all ready for christmas by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome.
thanks for looking.
take care.
lee.

bdshim

Forager
Sep 25, 2011
suffolk
sorry for your losses Lee, they always happen when we least expect, time is a good healer, sheath looks great:)

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Hi lee really sorry to hear about your losses! Glad your feeling a bit better though. Your sheaths are fantastic! What sort of prices do you charge??

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Nice stuff Lee, as always high quality and clean, I like that ^^
Sorry to hear about your losses, may our spirits be with you through the winter my friend.
Spring is coming
Yours sincerely Ruud

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
My condolences Lee - lovely to have you back. Give me a shout when you are in the market for a weird kydex job :)

bdshim

Forager
Sep 25, 2011
suffolk
I received the sheath Lee made for my S1 the other day, just thought i would comment on the quality of workmanship and communications of this chap,
For the price i was blow away at the quality everything is spot on the stitching is so neat, and the knife has a nice snug fit which i think is important, you can tell it will last generations.
so anyone who wants any leatherwork doing i can not recommend Lee enough, its nice to know you can send something to him and have the confidence to know your getting a real quality job.
thanks again mate

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Looks like you've had it a bit rough lately mate....chin up.

As wonderfull as ever,a true class act lee.;)

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
sorry to hear of your losses Lee, but glad to have you back. maybe a little dirt time will help you recover?

I am leave soon for a bit of the Christmas period and need to catch up with you proper like :) and in need of advice and expertise and tools :)

great work as always, I know I certainly love my sheath and other work you have done.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE