Solstice gift

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I've been really fortunate to have this Yule gift , thanks to the Gods and Goddesses blessing me with a fantastic few months in which I've found love , and better health and in turn re-employment. My partner Sue helped me acquire this fantastic tool from Gill.

This night and morning we give thanks to the Earth Goddess for the return of the light and hope for the seasons to follow.

Any road , enough 'Bare Thrills' type preaching .....here is the beauty.....

95feea84-576c-7c1c.jpg

95feea84-57cc-d75a.jpg

95feea84-580b-17f4.jpg

95feea84-5846-3060.jpg

95feea84-587d-b430.jpg

I'll do some daytime pics and a review in a week or two when we've grafted together....

Gill......this is a real beauty....waes hail

Ichneumon

Nomad
Jul 4, 2011
Lancashire (previously Dartmoor)
Nice piece of kit there Chiseller. Also nice to know that things are looking up for you. Especially pleasing is finding somebody else who celibrates the solstice. Rather than some invented, corrupted, pagan ritual that has been turned into a psuedo-religious money-fest -- on the wrong day. The short days are over and the long days are coming - now that's something to celibrate! IMHO.

Happy solstice.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
"...I've been really fortunate to have this Yule gift , thanks to the Gods and Goddesses blessing me with a fantastic few months in which I've found love , and better health and in turn re-employment. My partner Sue helped me acquire this fantastic tool from Gill.

This night and morning we give thanks to the Earth Goddess for the return of the light and hope for the seasons to follow...."

I see no pictures. :(

Although not given to leaning in the direction of any particular faith, I read this post at around 02:00 this morning and at a little after 11:00 the sun, quite pale, briefly poked her head through the clouds, it was nice to have been reminded that the grey dull days will now be that little bit longer. Thanks. :)

As an aside, and purely out of curiosity, was the blessing of "the Gods and Godesses" dependent upon the burning of anything or anyone in a large effigy of a man?

:)

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
What a wonderful knife - do you intend to use it for sacrificial offerings?:) (apols - no disrespect meant - just couldn't resist it!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE