SOLD Halti Laavu Pro

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
Now sold thanks.

sad to see this tent go, but me and swmbo have decided it probably won't get used again anytime soon as we wont have time for camping through the winter and we will be switching to tarps and hammocks for summer

The details for the tent can be found here: http://www.halti.com/content/en/39/22112/Laavu Pro tent.html

It has had several previous owners (all bcukers i think) but was in practically brand new condition when i got it and we have used it a handful of times in the uk, and for a few nights in norway. All seems are good, no holes, comes with all the poles, some guyropes with line locks. We recently re-proofed it with some pretty expensive stuff and then realized we didn't need it!

Currently in sweden but will be in the uk for 3 weeks over xmas so can post it then.

Also willing to do a swap for a decent hammock with a flynet like the DD Frontline hammock, and cash to make up the value of the laavu

open to offers please PM me

Hamish

Last edited:

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.
Can you check your PMs and/or advise mate? I'm away abroad shortly for a week and want to finalise this one way or another.
Sorry to sound rushed, especially if someone else got in first! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE