Snugpak Snuggy pillow

pauljm116

Native
May 6, 2011
Rainham, Kent
I bought 2 of these and have only used one of them so have one unused one spare for sale (tags have been removed though) I paid £11.90 for it (including postage) so how about £7.00 including postage and fees. SOLD

Very comfortable pillow and packs nice and small in its own attached stuffsack. Sorry haven't got any pics as its in a bag in my loft, here's a link to where I got it from
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yeomans-Snugpak-Snuggy-Pillow/dp/B000PBTSQ6

Last edited:

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
They're cheaper from the link you gave ;)

I know you can ask for what you want but you might want to remove the link or reduce your price

I though that chaps...but read the link carefully. £5.95 for the pillow but as it is not Amazon that are selling directly it will cost you another £5.95 in postage so the total cost to buy on Amazon is £11.90 as stated in the original post.

kawasemi

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
I though that chaps...but read the link carefully. £5.95 for the pillow but as it is not Amazon that are selling directly it will cost you another £5.95 in postage so the total cost to buy on Amazon is £11.90 as stated in the original post.

kawasemi

Read it again mate.

£5.35 + £1.95 UK delivery

In stock. Sold by aboveandbeyond

I'm certain that comes to £7.30 :)

Darwa

Forager
Apr 12, 2013
Cambridge
Oh go on then.

Wasn't deliberately trying to get you to lower the price btw - didn't realise I wanted one until I saw this advert.

PM inbound.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE