SMALL damascus full tang necker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
I have at last finished the small Damascus full tanh necker i started a while ago.

The blade is made up from 125 layers of 1084 and 15n20 C in a light twist pattern. It is actually very attractive.

The scales are stab curly birch that have been oiled just to be safe. The whole thing will be polished before sending.

The blade is not razor sharp, although i doubt this would be a problem for most of you .

I have not made a sheath for this. Basically because i bodged my 2 first attemps, have no more suitable leather at the moment and need the readies.

The whole thing is small as you can see from the pictures. But perfectly formed!

I am asking 60 quid for this one posted.

Payment by paypal plus 3%( sorry !!:() if you want to pay in Bulgarian Leva then thats fine too.

knives020.jpg

You can see it is small. Total length is about 4.5 "

knives017.jpg

knives018.jpg

Thanks for looking

Ralph

Forager
Oct 31, 2005
lost
If I didnt have a certain member of family that I'm sure would say "What do you need another knife for?" I'd definitely go for it. Its really cool.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE