small belt/possibles pouch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
i got a load of cheap leather off ebay, seems like upholstery leather and couldnae think of much use for it as i prefer veg tan but knocked up a small pouch anyway tae test a different style. may make more like this with veg tan i quite like it

photo quality is pretty bad, using a phone.

imag0385j.jpg

By wanderingpict at 2011-12-21

imag0381cy.jpg

imag0380c.jpg

thanks for looking.
Hamish.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
looks great dreadhead! say leather of ebay? might try getting some of there... I need for a few sheaths. do you think it would work? A good expensive leather of brisa.fi seems a bit too much as for first time sheath maker..

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
looks great dreadhead! say leather of ebay? might try getting some of there... I need for a few sheaths. do you think it would work? A good expensive leather of brisa.fi seems a bit too much as for first time sheath maker..

ebay can be good for leather if you get the right bargain. this leather is chrome tanned so not the best but you will often find veg tan leather on ebay

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE