Show me your faithful EDC

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
SOG Terminus XR.

60afe3df5d41b0839e6ac75419e1c491.jpg

c0a0d4242cc359bef5c7e5d775683fa8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK
Been looking for something like this with an opening tab for a while. Hadn’t seen that SOG do a version. Any feedback after owning one? Noticed you went for the S35VN, how’s the pocket clip?
Slim, light and fits my hand very well. Opens with the lightest tap of the tab. Very smooth and has a solid lock. Can be opened and closed with one hand. S35VN has great edge retention, which is mainly why I chose that steel. I wanted this type of pocket knife to be EDC comfortable, sharp, one handed opening and 'point down carry' (I can take it out of my pocket with one hand, open the blade, close and re-pocket all with one hand without having to turn the knife about in my hand). The pocket clip is very secure and low profile. There isn't any play at all in the blade when locked open or closed. The jimping on the back of the blade and on the flip tab is quite aggressive so I had to use a file to smooth those off just a touch. Came Razor sharp out of the box. Is used every day in my job and I can't fault it.

I'm 100% happy with the knife and it'll be my EDC for a long time to come.

troutman

Nomad
May 14, 2012
North East (UK)
Slim, light and fits my hand very well. Opens with the lightest tap of the tab. Very smooth and has a solid lock. Can be opened and closed with one hand. S35VN has great edge retention, which is mainly why I chose that steel. I wanted this type of pocket knife to be EDC comfortable, sharp, one handed opening and 'point down carry' (I can take it out of my pocket with one hand, open the blade, close and re-pocket all with one hand without having to turn the knife about in my hand). The pocket clip is very secure and low profile. There isn't any play at all in the blade when locked open or closed. The jimping on the back of the blade and on the flip tab is quite aggressive so I had to use a file to smooth those off just a touch. Came Razor sharp out of the box. Is used every day in my job and I can't fault it.

I'm 100% happy with the knife and it'll be my EDC for a long time to come.

Thanks for that, much appreciated! Considering one myself now!

Kadushu

If Carlsberg made grumpy people...
Jul 29, 2014
Kent
The Ruike L11-B is a slipjoint with an 80mm hollow ground blade. Not UK legal but it does mean the handle is a bit longer and consequently fully accomodates my large hands. It also comes with some pretty massive tweezers which have proven handy. Victorinox Hiker for comparison.

IMG_20211206_191927895.jpg

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
I am not even sure if you need to even explain your reasons for carrying a multitool or a swiss army knife. The police have found my swiss army knife on me a few times and simply returned it without comment.

Aug 1, 2022
UK
I don't think I can post images, but I usually carry a Boker XS drop point if I'm out and about, or a leatherman surge if I'm working and can get away with it legally

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
My collection tends to rotate around my Chunky Frank from K’roo.
Others come & go but this is definitely favourite of the Uk legal carry pocket knives. The other one is a Rough Rider canoe. Good for beating & opening boxes/bottles at work.D0807907-F578-4A71-8D1B-FEBA0C0C9201.jpeg

Reactions: R_Fonseca

swyn

Life Member
Nov 24, 2004
Eastwards!
Mine.
Tekut Zero liner lock EDC.
Love it and bought it for a bargain price!
S

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 6

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE