Shing Puffin in orange G10 with mirror polished RWL34 blade (As New) (2ndPrice drop)

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Shing Puffin in orange G10 with mirror poilished RWL34 blade (As New)​

I bought this a few months ago directly from shing . The knife is in exactly the same condition and has never been used or carried.

The knife also comes with a new leather slip that was made by tatsumi. It is the same slip that is being offered for the smokepole slipjoint but has been made to fit the puffin and cost £20.

Details of the knife with pictures can be found on the original sales thread below. photos now added however camera isn't great, sorry about the quality of the pics! They don't do the knife justice!

http://www.britishblades.com/forums...-polished-RWL-34-blade&highlight=shing+orange

I would like £185, Now £180 (only drop), Last drop, Now £175, Final go at £170, Now £165, Now £160, Now £155, Now £150 all in Now sold including fees and postage please

Over 18's ONLY!!

This knife will also be advertised elsewhere!

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
I am going away on Monday so I will reduce this further to £150 all in and post before I go on holiday. If it is still not sold I might take it with me on my holiday!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE