Sharps clearout + freebies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
I’d like to make a bit of space in the garage, so the following sharps are offered for sale.

By responding to this classified to buy a knife you are confirming that you are over 18.

Hillbill small bushy – 3 ¼in blade , 3mm O1 steel, walnut scales over white fibre liners, as new. Inc used Rapidboy leather dangler sheath with firesteel loop - £60
IMG_0808.jpg

As a little incentive, anyone spending over £20 can have a pick from the following bits which were cluttering up my top drawer
Gerber paraframe knife– 3in stainless steel locking blade
Turboflame lighter – sparking but not working. Needs gas and TLC
Altoids tin
IMG_0819.jpg

Condition: everything is in used but very good condition, unless otherwise stated.
Postage: is not included in the prices quoted. if you buy more than one thing it'll work out cheaper :rolleyes:
First to post in thread "I'll have it" wins. Payment by Paypal (as gift) please.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Rat

Last edited:

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
Hi Rat
Any chance of having Old Hickory 4in paring knife – as new - £5

If its still available let me know and i can send funds to you.
Cheers
Louis

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
"I'll have it" please

Ontario Tools RTAK – 10in blade, black micarta scales, reworked handle shape, ambidextrous black cordura sheath with pocket - £35 and the

Ceramic pull-through sharpener, coarse and fine rods

is it the plain edge ? and do you have a picture of it please ?

cheers Russ

Last edited:

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
Zoiks! Yes, yes and yes. Thanks fellas.
I'll PM you all in the morn, if that's OK
Russ, it's plain edge - I'll take some pix tomorrow
Thanks again
Rat

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
i am interested in the balder, how much shipped to the us

I think it will be about £4 airmail plus £4 to get it signed for. Obviously, if you are happy not to sign for it then you could save yourself £4, but you take the risk on it not turning up
Let me know what you want to do
Cheers
Rat

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
I think Helly Hanson got there just ahead of you Riven, sorry. If he drops out you're next on the list.

Helly, PM inbound

Rat

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE