Sharpening stone for tools and Custom Made Survival Knife with leather sheaths

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spader

Native
Dec 19, 2009
Scotland
Hi All

Some sharps and sharpening stone for sale. All includes UK delivery and Paypal Fees.

1. 3x Sanrenmu Folders Brand NEW in Box. For £24. ==> £21 ==> NOW SOLD

2. SVORD Peasant with slightly shortened wooden handle, Used, Sharpened, It is hair shaving sharp. Some scratches on the blade through use, but I am sure that it can be polished nicely if needed. One of the sharpest blade I have. For £13 ===> SOLD

3. Colt Pathfinder with sheaths, Lightly used, 5mm thick blade. For £18 ==> Withdrawn

4. Cold Steel Voyager Tanto Folder with Zytel Handle Unused In Box, Made in Japan, VG-1 Steel blade. For £39.95 ==> SOLD

5. Rosewood handled full tang Chopper / Cleaver, Lightly used, Had it for about 15 years, used it a few times when bought, and it disappeared in the kitchen, but found recently under the draw. Great balance and gets scary sharp quickly. For £23 ==> SOLD

6. Huge vintage Carborundum Sharpening Stone with wooden handle, Used 2-3 times from NEW. Heavy. £18 ==> Back up for sale

7. Custom made hand forged Large Survival Knife with fitted heavy duty leather sheaths. Made of O1 forged steel, 5mm thick full tang, OAL 16", Blade 10", Handle 6", Walnut wood scale, Lightly used this year for clearing back garden woods, keeps sharp edges, superb cutting, chopping, splitting tool. Scary sharp. I got this on trade, however recently I am into wood carving and need funds for carving chisels and gouges and carving knives. I will be selling more of my items soon. £ £55 ===> SOLD

Thanks for looking. Good luck.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE