Shadowhawk Foundation Course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

nipper

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Evening trackers

I just want to say a big thank you to Max and all the students at last weekends course in Devon.

This is the second time I have had the privilege to work with Max as an assistant and once again I was fortunate to soak up even more information. It was also great to spend some time tracking deer over beds of pine needles, (tough tracking though).

If anyone has ever pondered on attending one of Shadowhawks courses, just bite the bullet and go for it, you won't regret it. I feel certain that every student left that course on Sunday with an unbelievable awareness that they never knew they posessed.

Good luck to you all and hope to meet you all again soon.

Nick

Joff

Forager
Jul 31, 2005
Somerset
Hi Nick

Yep - it was great course. I loved every minute of it. I've just emailed Max to let him know that I have started seeing compression shapes properly. All I need to do now is practice, practice, practice before the Intermediate course.

Thanks for all your help over the weekend and I hope one day to join you and Max as an assistant on one of the courses when I get a bit more dirt time under my belt.

Thanks again.

Jonathan (the quiet one :) )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE