Seiko SKA371 P1 Kinetic Diver Watch Excellent Condition

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Seiko SKA371 P1 For sale. In Used Excellent condition. Comes with Box, Instructions, Spare links.
Keeps perfect time, Might need a replacement capacitor for full charge as I have had it in a draw for a couple of years and only worn it a few times, the indicator seems to go to between 7 days and 1 month.
If you are good with watches a replacement capacitor is around £13 and apparently you can do it yourself and is recommened to replace the o-ring as well.
Slight scuffs on bracelet, Glass has no scratches, Body in excellent condition, bezel in excellent condition.
Selling as I do not use it anymore. would make a nice watch for everyday use.
Cost me £270 back in 2009, bought from a UK online retailer.
Price I need is £125 delivered to mainland UK. Royal mail special delivery will cost me £8.25 and the PP fees are going to be £5.30 which I will cover.
The watch will need to be signed for on delivery. I cannot accept returns but the watch is as described. I am confident you will be happy.
Here are some pics, my phone camera is very good unfortunately, I can borrow a decent camera and get pics of the scuffs if you need them.
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
Please Post here if you are interested and then PM me and I will give you details of Paypal Payment.
Thanks.

sasquatch

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
Doh. Might get back to you tomorrow about this. No promises though, last thing I need is another watch

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
just been hit with a big bill, I need to sell this as much as I don't want too...

Sasquatch has first refusal at £75 without postage, I will get a quote before sold.

Pm if interested.

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Thanks Sas. I had a kinetic years ago but some nice scrote decided they needed it more than me. I have regretted not replacing it ever since.

Thanks Jason, a pleasure to do business with you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE