Sea to Summit ultra sil nano Tarp Poncho - NEW. Price drop.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Can't ressurect the original thread so forgive me the repost. I really like this item but it pains me see it unused...

Exactly this one:

[video=youtube_share;K3NqV70ArFY]http://youtu.be/K3NqV70ArFY[/video]

2.6m x 1.5m so slightly bigger than Siltarp1, my scales show 180 grams! This was in my emergency kit but as I do mountains most of the time I'm switching to an emergency bivi. So this item haven't seen a drop of rain or any outdoors.
Basically you are getting an ultralight poncho and one person tarp that actually can take repeated use.

Also keep in mind that this item is unobtainable in UK as I even asked Heinnie to try to get it for me and the said it cannot be sold in UK for some reason. I got it from France 4 months ago (comes with a receipt if you ever have a problem).

To sweaten the deal I can throw in a pack of 6 TerraNova 2g titanium stakes and 6 dyneema 1mm lines (135kg breaking strenght).

It really is that small.

I'm thinking £80 for the whole package including P&P and fees (BACS preferable).

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE