scrimshaw on goggles finished.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
pics arent that great but i guess youll see what it is!

DSC01587.jpg

DSC01588.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

DSC01590.jpg

with a bit of practice i recon ille get good at this!

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
That's a pretty fantastic thing you've made there. I really enjoy posts that show things made by the OP. Handmade stuff is great, and that is an exceptional piece. I take it a rawhide thong will secure the two halves and a second piece of raw hide to tie them on your bonce? Do you have a planned trip to colder climes this winter to try them for real?

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
That's a pretty fantastic thing you've made there. I really enjoy posts that show things made by the OP. Handmade stuff is great, and that is an exceptional piece. I take it a rawhide thong will secure the two halves and a second piece of raw hide to tie them on your bonce? Do you have a planned trip to colder climes this winter to try them for real?

yep rawhide ready and cut to size!

i may be going to iceland this week , ..............................

theyve got some good deals on chicken burger and on cider!

sam_acw

Native
Sep 2, 2005
Tyneside
What technique do you use? I've read tutorials of scratching lines, making lots of small dots and carving out lines.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
What technique do you use? I've read tutorials of scratching lines, making lots of small dots and carving out lines.

scrach and dot mate,for very streight lines ,say for rigging on a boat ide use a scalpal.

now ime gonna think hard about my next project!.

heath

Settler
Jan 20, 2006
Birmingham
I can't see the pics but am really interested in this. I think my server blocks certain personal storage sites. Can anyone help by re hosting the pics?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE