scrapmascus adventurer

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
There was a good movie made about her. Czech / Hungarian I think I remember.

My question about the core steel is because I have encountered several Damascener blades where the edge is of an inferior steel. A couple made in Scandinavia, a couple made in Ukraine and Russia. In a couple of cases I think the maker 'missed' the core steel in the grinding.
It must be difficult to make those blades!

Here is no separate core steel. But the most abundant steel in the mixture is 5160, so probably most of the edge is also 5160.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE