Scotland advice - Loch Craignish & Loch Avich

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
One for you guys up there ....

I`ve been looking at a spot on the east shore of Loch Craignish OS Grid NM 817 028, is anybody aware of this area and it`s suitablilty for bushcraft shenanigans. I find it`s better to try and get some local advice rather than chancing it by what you see on a map.

Loch Craignish
craignish.jpg

Our plan is to park up somewhere close, have a nights stop here then do a circular route with another stop at either Loch Avich OS 913 132 or wander down to Loch Awe.

Loch Avich
avich2.jpg

Avich again
lochavich1.jpg

Hope you can help guys

Rich

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I don't know it well enough to advise you, but that's SoTP type country around there :D

Hope you have the best time :cool:

atb,
M

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I don't know it well enough to advise you, but that's SoTP type country around there :D

atb,
M

I thought somebody might say that Mary, that`s what I`m worried about really. It will be on foot for us as we don`t do canoes (yet) :rolleyes:

Rich

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Awe does look good w00dsmoke, do you think it`s reachable by foot from the coast. We`re fancying a bit of seafood foraging on the first afternoon/night then take a wander across on the second day, maybe looking for a route about 12 - 15 miles.

Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE