Sass Smock

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I've decided to sell (or try to) my Sass Smock. Had it 3.5 years from Sass in Lancaster. TBH it has been used but not often enough in that time so it's time to bid it farewell.

These smocks are well known to many on here. Fantastic build quality, made in the UK and I can confirm it does what it says on the tin.

The material is Sass's ventile-in-all-but name long staple Egyptian cotton and having owned Ventile and this I can say that they perform just about identically.

The smock has a double layer on the hood, shoulders and elbows for extra protection against the elements with the rest of single layer to speed up drying.

Mine is OG, size 102-107 with four front flapped pockets fastened with slotted buttons and a smaller sleeve pocket with same fastening. There are two internal breast pockets, one zipped, one open, and a large poacher's pocket at the bottom rear.

Zip fastening with a velcro-secured storm flap and the hood has a volume adjuster and a velcro secured strip to allow it to be folded away. It has a draw cord at the waist.

Condition is very good. The only thing to mention is a small nick at the back near the bottom which could easily be repaired. The shoulders have faint whiteish marks on them which is my recent attempt to beef up the waterproofness with a dose of greenland wax. This will wash out.

Asking £75 to include UK post and paypal fees.

rohansass004.jpg

rohansass005.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE