S95 camo jacket and other clothing to swap

D

Deleted dude 7861

Hi I have a Soldier 95 woodland combat field jacket, it's labeled as 170/88 but its clearly not! EDIT: It clearly is!. S95 jackets are much bigger these days :( hence it doesn't fit a small chap like me.Now I have a desert ripstop jacket that's also too big for me :(

Grade 1 condition no rips, tears, marks or wear. It's size is 27" underarm to end of sleeve, 31.5" from collar to hemline and 23" across so this will fit a big chap, it drowns me a mear 5"4 slimish chap.

Also added to this is a 170/96 Soldier 95 shirt (lightweight combat jacket), woodland camo as new been worn about 3 times again too large for me.

and.... a pair of new unworn waterproof woodland camo S95 overtrousers 78/90 31.5" inside leg and 38" waist.

Ideally would like swap the whole lot for any type of combat jacket (even a m65) that is 160/88 if its' S95 (nato: 6070/8595) ideally something older like 1968 pattern (size 1) lined jacket, possibly even an older style desert smock ...but if these items are of any use and you have something else just ask away :D

Cheers,

Matt.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE