Russian Snow Camo Suit

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia

Russian Lite Snow Camo Suit(Jacket+Pants).
This is the new russian camo, a copy of the Finnish M05 snow camo.
Its absolutely huge and strong and lightweight.
Meant to go over all your outerwear. Reinforced knees, pockets, elasticated cuffs.
Comes in same camo stuff sack.
Brand New
£40 delivered. [Guaranteed you wont find it cheaper anywhere else. And you'd have to buy direct from Russia]

[[

Last edited:

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
With the white around the forum edges... having trouble seeing it :p

How come you're selling these if you're off to the arctic though Dave, are they not useful out there?

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
They are very useful mate. But Ive got to much kit. :) I have loads of arctic kit gathered over a number of years. And this was just a recent impulse buy. If it doesnt sell I'll take it with me.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I'm with you on the impulse buys... happens all the time. Was seconds away from clicking buy on a new jacket half an hour a go until it was pointed out that I've just bought one. If you've got too much kit though, you can't carry it all where you are going.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I know, thats why I need two other people to buy the toboggan blanks Ive got for sale in the full members classifieds.

Ive already got the tape, and cord etc.....

I reckon you could do with a toboggan blank Dewi. It'd be a nice little project for you. ;)

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
what are the physical sizes of the suit and is it similar in style and quality to a Gorka?

Ive only seem photos of a Gorka mate, so I dont know.

Its big. Designed to go on top of all your other thick wool layers. The label just says 54-56. When laid flat the arm pit to arm pit measurement is 33 inches, with lots of underarm material, as a snow smock should have.
The trouser waist has a draw string cord and is elasticated. Stretches from 14 to 27 inches. [So 28" waist up to 54" waist] Ankles also, elasticated. Double flap of material behind buttons on chest.
Its very well made, stitching etc. The elasticated waists, cuffs and ankles mean it'll fit a lot of different sized people. No fiddly bits, its easy to get on quickly then off.

It'd be good for wet snow, as its a lightweight waterproof material, say wildlife watching in Scotland etc. But its a tough modern material.

It seems a lot better quality and design than the other snow oversuits Ive seen.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE