Rucksacks one

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
I have for sale two nice rucksacks

First up a Deuter Guide 35+ heavy duty mountain style sack in black and grey complete with unused Source 2l hydration pack over £150 worth or kit here for £80 sack has been used a few times only so in great condition now reduced to £70 now £60 for quick sale

next a Karrimor Hoolie air space 25l day pack in black , great pack this with side pockets again used but good condition and from when Karrimor was a quality make £25 now reduced to £20 now £15

DSC_0321.jpg

Last edited:

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
The back is not adjustable , I am 5ft 9inch tall stocky build and the shoulder straps and waist belt have been adjusted via the buckles etc to fit me perfectly

I tried about 20 different packs on in a large retailer before I settled on the Deuter , as it was the most comfortable

It has the Alpine back which I am sure you can google and get more info about , suffice to say it is comfortable almost empty as well as fully loaded

It has plenty of good quality padding , is well designed and made of quality materials, which is what you are paying for a guess

You will not be disappointed

It is only for sale as I bought a Frost River at the Bushcraft show and know it just wont get used now

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Both still available and reduced in price to move on

Also open to swaps or trades if that helps try me , particularly and wood carving knives , draw knives, spoon knives etc

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
Both still available and prices reduced
I could also do them at £5 less if local in North West and its a cash sale face to face

Steve13

Native
May 24, 2008
Bolton
back up there please

open to trades if that helps , folders, watches, leather belts, leather pouches, etc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE