Rohan Forest Green "bag" trousers

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
Rohan Forest Green "Bags" Trousers. Brand new even the tag is still on! Have only been worn for the sake of the pictures below.

These are womens size 14, but as you can see they look and fit just fine on a man of 5.10' 170lbs such as myself. My waist is 34" and leg is 31" by the way.

The label reads "Womens size 14 - waist 30", hip 40". Really they are unisex!

The material is very thin - Airlight is what the label describes it as, and it is indeed a good word for it! It is 50/50 polycotton mix, which in my opinion is far better than 100% nylon or 100% cotton as the former makes your legs and crotch sweat and the latter never dries. All military clothing is made of polycotton as it has decent wind & water resistence and dries really quickly.

Featues four front pockets of which two are open and two are zipped, on the rear there are two zipped pockets. The left one expands diagonally accross the left buttock and is very specious. On each side, just below the belt line is a popper button that can be unpopped to allow more space around the hips and more space in the two front open pockets so you can fit bulky items like a tobacco tin or GPS. Finally, a black plastic D-ring is sewn just below the belt line for attatching keys and lanyards to.

All in all they are a very nifty pair of trousers. Flexibility and freedom of movement is second to none, too. The colour is a very lush olive green, which is not unlike what my SASS smock looked like when it first arrived.

Manufactuers page click

rohancollagesmall.jpg

Click here for larger image

Will swap for a large cast iron dutch pot of good quality. When I say large I mean large, as it is going to be used for boiling large cow bones for gravy and stock. Oh and it must not have any feet as it will be sitting on a normal kitchen gas hob!

Ideally you will be in the East Midlands or even better, Nottingham!

Last edited:

lub0

Settler
Jan 14, 2009
East midlands
well I do perform a lot of squats, so that might be an alternative theory.
lol.

i'm flogging these tomorrow, so it's last day to offer me the stone or if your east midlands, an unwanted dutch pot?

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE