Rob Bayley Compact Raven (Excellent condition)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Rob Bayley Compact Raven (Excellent condition)
It is with great regret that I have decided to sell my Rob Bayley Compact Raven knife as it doesn't get used. It is made with G10 handles and RWL34 steel. Many of you will know how sought after these knives are and Rob Bayley has currently closed his order book due to a 7 + year waiting list.

This knife comes with the new style sheath that Rob made for me about 6 months ago (much more compact than the old style). It is designed to sit on the right hip but can easily be reversed by turning it upside down.The sheath alone cost close to £100.

The knife also comes with the sharpening stone pouch (complete with dc3 sharpening stone) and the original fire steel that has had two strikes.
Since buying the knife I have used it on one camping trip. I would say it is in excellent used condition. I have touched the edge up and given it a strop. It could maybe do with another light strop if you like a hair popping razor edge.

This knife was made just prior to the leather certificate batch the rob now provides with his knives. I do however have all e mail correspondence between me and Rob from when I got the sheath made earlier this year.

My time is the woods is now very limited and I don't like keeping knives in the drawers not getting used. This will make a fantastic knife for someone.
It is very hard to price this knife. I would like £400 paid by bank transfer if possible. if you would prefer paypal, please add the fees. I will cover the special delivery postage.
Any questions, please feel free to ask!

OVER 18'S only!

This will also be advertised elsewhere!

Thanks for looking!

Pics to follow later tonight!

Currently on hold awaiting confirmation

null_zps75bca38b.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE