RM Auscam hootchies (x2)

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Hi,

I have done some playing around and testing and decided that the pair of matching hootchies aren't what i'm after.

Taken from the Woodlore website:

It has loops stitched to it so that it can easily convert to a tent using a centre ridge pole, or made into a waterproof roof above a hammock, and poppers so that it can be extended if necessary. It has a double proofed centre seam, which reduces leaking and is made in Australian camouflage colours which blend naturally with most surroundings. Please note that this product does not come with guide lines.

It is 2.7 m long and 1.75m wide and weighs just 684 gr.​

I also have 2 sets of the Hootchie guy lines from Woodlore (because they're smaller/lighter than genuine paracord + i'm lazy) all attached and ready to go... more quoting from Woodlore:

Hootchie guy lines consist of: 4 x 4m thin (2mm) and 1 x 7m thick (5mm) ridgeline olive green cord.​

Now, one of the hootchies is completely unused... I have set it up, attached it to the other hootchie and had a play around to see if, as a combination, they are for me... but that's it... The other one has been used only a few times and is near as damnit, mint condition (I like to keep all my kit in good order!)...

Anyway, Each, these would come to about £70 from woodlore... I'm asking £90 for both or £50 each.

Cheers,

Joe

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
ok... 1 now sold and I have decided to keep the other one as it packs down so small, it's more convenient than my tatonka.

Cheers guys - all done.

Edit: Dommy, I'll try and work out which is the unused one for you ;) Cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE