Resources - or the lack of them!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Brendan

Nomad
Dec 1, 2004
Surrey UK
The level of energy technology is incredible, we "the public" to not get to see or use most of the technology that is available today because they can make loads of money from fossil fuels and the more scarce it becomes the more money they make. With alternate methods they not only make less money but they lose their control over us.
Nikola Tesla patented a free energy machine back in 1901 and countless others have made claims to free energy. While a percentage do not work I know and have seen some operating and I can truly tell you that this technology is being kept from us.
Valid patents are denied and deemed for military use only. This renders the inventor powerless to continue his project , if construcion continues then comes bribery or force to stop it.
I have witnessed this.

If you think the world is run by governments think again, multinational corporations pull the strings of the puppet politicians all around the world.

Sorry for the ranting but I have to get it out of my system now and again and I guess this thread hit a nerve.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE