Request for a free gps

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Sorry to ask for a freebie but it's for a cancer support group in Ayrshire.

If any going, i'd be grateful, expenses will be paid of course.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Hand held Jase

Not sure if i've broke the rules here, asking for a charity donation, please pull it moderators and accept my apologies, sorry

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Consider this one discussed :)
If anyone complains we'll shift it into Swap Shop and we'll offer something or other useful for it.

I can't help with the gps Tam, but I might be able to help with upgrades. Well, HWMBLT might be able to. Not promising, but pretty sure something can be done.

atb,
M

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Thanks Mary,

Just saw a request for one elsewhere and just lost someone last night, so head a wee bit in the air this evening.

thanks,
tom

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Eyup Tam, I'm yer huckleberry .....I've a Garmin somewhere....can't look for it just now, but I will tomorrow and if it still works, I'll donate it. Good on yer for asking :thumbup:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Chiseller, if you can't find yours and I will sort it and pretend to be Val Kilmer :). I really didn't enjoy cancer - it was no fun at all.

Red

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Thanks guys,family has had a bit of a battering from that accursed disease of late, as i know many have also.
It's for geocaching, that's all i know at the moment, haven't the full script from the originator,(saw it on my fb and my mother in law confirmed his credentials, she volunteers for the charity)

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding

Hastur

Tenderfoot
May 7, 2012
North West, England
Hi Barn Owl,

I lost my mother to cancer late last year so it's still pretty raw to me. If either of the other options don't work I have an eTrek that I can donate.

Cheers,

Dan.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Eyup Tom, had an initial look when I got in...10mins back....not in the expected spots. How quick do you need it? I will search the mess under the stairs and other jumble corners tomorrow. It is here somewhere for certain. I've just GOT TO give swmbo her time toneet or I'll need a GPS to find my way back from the planet she kicks me to.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
What a forum, And a great bunch of exceptionally generous people :) Nice touch Tam and everybody for their offers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE