Ray Mears Wild Food

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rg1984

Feb 24, 2007
Lockerbie
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone would be able to organise a group buy for his new DVD due to come out on Monday with one of the big companies. I have no idea how to setup a group buy, and to be quite honest not the best bargain driver!!!

Cheers

Ross

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
Yep, episode 2 is on tomorrow night on BBC2 at 7pm though it might be at 6 in Scotland.

Other than that, what sort of discount might you get per unit and will it offset the cost of
padded Jiffy bags and postage for whoever does the group buy and then has to post them
out?

Is there a magazine which might want the DVD reviewed and they'd send you a review
copy for free?

You could get in touch with Woodlore (Ray Mears' company) or the BBC shop as
potential suppliers.

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
Good luck loz!

There are a few more but I can't access them at work as our filters are very filtery.
So I didn't want to post them just in case they really are 'unsuitable content'!

I remember when Shaun of the Dead came out and a few of us entered the online
comps (which we found via Google) to win tickets to the premiere; a couple of my
friends won actually :) Not me alas...

Anyway, I applied the same strategy here and you'll find a couple more if you try
juggling various combinations of
win DVDs DVD competition Wild Food Ray Mears answering
because relevant pages tend to say things like "win xyz by answering the following"
and 'competition/s' is usually somewhere on the page.

Jo

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE